Thursday, February 20, 2014

Barbie Sofa

This is the website where I got the idea to make this.
You start off with this layout if you're not using foam but cardboard.(That is all I had)



First, you hot glue the legs to the base.






Then you cover the base and legs with fabric using a hot glue gun.




Make sure to glue stuffing under the fabric on the base to make it soft.(If you want)




Then you hot glue the base to the base and legs.




Hot glue stuffing to the back.




Then cover the back by hot glueing fabric around it.




Then cover the arms with fabric and hot glue to the base and back one at a time.




Then you are finished!!




I added a little more. I made some pillows and set it up in the barbie house living room. I draped a blanket over the back to add a nice touch.



Here is a barbie enjoying the new addition to her house!

2 comments: